Join Our Team
Become Part of a Team That’s Improving Lives
Erie Shores HealthCare is a 58-bed acute care community hospital serving the southernmost part of Canada. Our 110,000 person catchment area includes the communities of Leamington, Kingsville, Essex, Amherstburg, Belle River, and Wheatley.
Join a team where you can make a difference in one of the country's most unique and diverse communities.
Click this link to learn more about our hospital and community.
Back to Job Opportunities
Temporary Part Time Ultrasound Tech
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary Part Time |
|Unifor - Tech|
|Per Collective Agreement
Applications are now being received for one (1) temporary part-time Ultrasound Technologist to work in the Diagnostic Imaging Department. This position will end on or before February 28, 2023. The successful applicant will be required to work 8 hour shifts, scheduled between 0700 and 1700 including weekends.
• ARDMS Certificate or equivalent;
• ARDMS Registration Ultrasonography;
• Registration with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario preferred;
• Recent related experience is an asset;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Able to prioritize and adjust workload to accommodate urgent requests;
• Computer skills;
• Able to work independently;
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.