Join Our Team
Become Part of a Team That’s Improving Lives
Erie Shores HealthCare is a 58-bed acute care community hospital serving the southernmost part of Canada. Our 110,000 person catchment area includes the communities of Leamington, Kingsville, Essex, Amherstburg, Belle River, and Wheatley.
Join a team where you can make a difference in one of the country's most unique and diverse communities.
Click this link to learn more about our hospital and community.
Back to Job Opportunities
Part Time Registered Nurse
Job Posting Number:
|Part Time |
|Per Collective Agreement
Applications are now being accepted for Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse to work in ICU/Telemetry Unit. The successful applicant’s commitment to this position is 37.5 hours per bi weekly pay period. The applicant is committed to working days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses
- Current BCLS required
- Current ACLS preferred
- Cardiac Arrhythmia interpretation competency preferred
- Telemetry and/or Critical Care experience preferred
- Cardiac Arrhythmia interpretation certificate through Michener Institute preferred
- Wound Care Certification preferred
- Gentle Persuasion Training preferred
- Palliative care training preferred
Skills and Ability
- Knowledge and commitment to client centered care model
- Demonstrates leadership as defined by CNO standards
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Crisis management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Cardiac monitoring experience preferred
- 2 years recent experience in acute care/medical surgical nursing is preferred
- Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required
Are you eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness?
Erie Shores HealthCare is considered a rural hospital. This qualifies our Nurses to be eligible to receive up to $20,000 in Student Loan Forgiveness. Learn more at the Government website: Canada Student Loan Forgiveness
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy.
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.