Job Posting Number:
|Part Time |
|Per Collective Agreement
Applications are now being accepted for 1 Temporary Part Time Medical Radiation Technologist (Mammography/CT/Radiology). The successful applicant may be scheduled approximately 7.5 hours including days, evenings, staggered shifts, on-call and including weekends.
- Must be registered with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario
- Contrast Injection course required
- Mammography experience preferred
- CT experience an asset.
- X-Ray experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team member
- Excellent organizational skills
- Client focused
- Computer skills
- Able to work independently
- Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position required.
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy