Applications are now being accepted for four Temporary Full-Time Personal Support Workers (PSW). The successful applicant will be required to work 700-1900 and 1900-0700 Monday-Sunday, including weekends and holidays. The commitment to this position is 75 hours per bi-weekly pay period. This position is anticipated to end on or before March 31, 2023.
• Personal Support Worker Certificate
• Skin assessment competency
• Safe patient handling required
• Gentle Persuasion certificate (preferred)
• 2 years’ experience in a Hospital setting
Skills and Ability
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Crisis management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as a team member
• General good health, good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.