Applications are now being accepted for a Permanent Part Time Medical Radiation Technologist to work in our CT departments. A robust training program is provided for those without CT experience. The successful applicant will be required to work various shifts to support the 24/7 operations of diagnostic imaging. The commitment to this position is 37.5 hours per pay period. There is no regular on call commitment for this position.
• Must be registered with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario
• Contrast Injection course required
• Mammography experience preferred
• CT experience preferred
• X-Ray experience required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work collaboratively as a team member
• Physically capable of heavy lifting, pushing, pulling
• Well organized
• Able to work independently
• Customer focused
• Computer skills
• Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position required.
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.